Feel Free to Comment =]







Tuesday, June 22, 2010

When Someone You Love...

What feelings and emotions your brain and heart go through when someone you love dies. I think about the moments we shared together, the moments when we laughed together. Falling asleep in her arms as she softly combed my hair, painting my nails outside on a warm sunny day, buying me clothes for a special event, or just because  she loved me, playing cards in the backyard, going on road trips to some place that will mean so much to me later on in life, driving with the top down with her newly curled hair and beautiful dress on with sunglasses to match. She would tell me that everything will be ok when things seemed to be the worst. The moments I shared with her will never be forgotten forever she will remain in my heart and in my mind. I have many more memories and fun times that I spent with her each of them meant so much to me. I will cherish them and forever love her. She was truly an amazing woman.


Jazelle
P.S. I will always love you Grandma

1 comment: