Feel Free to Comment =]







Thursday, July 29, 2010

A New Chapter

I've been M.I.A for quite some time now, but it’s time to start over new, time to start a new chapter in my life. Things weren't going that great for a while but they are slowly getting better as time goes on. So tomorrow starts a somewhat of a new journey for me. At work I am entrusted with opening my department, it's a major task but I’m looking forward to it. I'm ready to show everyone that I can succeed and I’m ready to take on more responsibility although 6:00 AM isn’t looking like too much fun, but I'm willing to do it to get ahead in my company. The bright side is I get to get off at 3:00, after which I am headed to a job interview, where they serve the best food known to man... PIZZA of course!! I hope I get it...

Jaz

No comments:

Post a Comment