Feel Free to Comment =]







Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Work

..and it's only going to get worse.
Have you ever felt like this?
At some point in time everyone does.
I am currently at work..as it feels is a very common place for me to be. And I am trying to do an online
interview so that I can get a second job. Why do I need a second job you ask?
So that I can move into an apartment with my sister Jaz. It's all fine and dandy except for the fact that Jaz and I have almost exactly one month to find an affordable (and cute =] ) apartment, enough money saved to afford the move in fee ( and a cool couch of course ), second jobs for the both of us (which means more time working and less time for my summer to do list =[ ), and trying to make sure life doesn't get in the way.
Well roughly 30 days and counting.

..gotta get back to work just got yelled at by the boss man! BYE

Pen

No comments:

Post a Comment