Feel Free to Comment =]







Sunday, June 6, 2010

Dora The Explorer Rain Boots

ngày xa... Pictures, Images and Photos

11:30 P.M. Still raining.
No success today. Why is rain sad?
Some people believe that the rain is
a symbol for cleansing. I think it just
makes everything very...well wet. Although
rain does smell very good and I love being able to
wear my cute rain boots. I really want to get some
Dora the explorer rain boots. =] Maybe I'll hit up
amazon tomorrow if the forcast plays out the
way it did today.
I did get some of my inside "to-do" list items
checked off. 1. Nap Time check. 2. Laundry check.
3. Downloading more music to my ipod. Check. Jewel, T.swift,
the new 413 song thats always stuck in my head, and a
couple of old 90's songs to add the the pod.

These past few months life has been pretty hectic. Not horrible.
Just fast paced and stressful. Luckily, I got a new 9 dollar Biore face wash that
heats up to keep from random zit attacks. I find it very amusing.
Anyways, my point is I should be thankful for this rainy-lazy day
..it's not often that I do get to nap and
just simply listen to music in a comfy pair of pajama shorts and a
sweatshirt. Now that I am older and more so on my own than before
I take a lot forgranted. When I was little I remember on rainy days
dad would let me skip school, he would call in sick, and we would
lay around all day and he would teach me "big kid" games like
cribbage and show me card trick after card trick always giving in
to my "Daddy show me how you did it!!" everytime. I would talk him into
watching movies like The Sound of Music and Chitty Chitty Bang Bang.
Constantly rewinding trying to memorize all the songs. I must have drove him crazy.
But he always did a good job of hiding if it that was the case.
Today would have been a good day to be five again with dad..

Pen

P.S. "..rain drops on roses and whiskers on kittens..bright copper kettles..and warm woolen mittens.
Brown paper packages tide up with strings..these are a few of my favorite things...when the dog bites,
when the bee stings..when I'm feeling sad..I simply remember my favorite things..and then I don't feel so bad."



No comments:

Post a Comment