Feel Free to Comment =]







Sunday, June 6, 2010

Good Morning, First Morning


Good Morning
 I, as in Penelope, am currently at work.
(Sigh)
Yesterday was so beautiful outside. Sunny..warm, 70ish degrees. This of course led to rambunctious attitudes and then to the Carnival downtown Portland. The zipper, haunted houses, cotton candy, face painting, corn dogs, and 8 dollar giant elephant ears. Funn indeed. Gave me a positive outlook on how today might have..could have been.
Sounding alarm at 6 o'clock this morning, Sunday morning, pouring down shower rain mixed with fog. And if there is such a thing as a carnival hangover, then I believe I have it... (sigh)
The giant elephant ear was completely unnecessary.
BUT I refuse to let the carnival hangover nor the rain persuade my tude for the day.
Let's see today is the perfect setting for..
1. Napping, which I desperately wish I could be doing.
2. A scary movie..its doesn't look like its going to let up anytime soon so maybe several scary movies.
3. Hot Chocolate with giant marshmellows and Texas Holdem
4. Jazzy's sugar cookies
5. Make grilled cheese and tomato soup (okay now I'm just  hungry)
6. Watch Animal Planet with a cozy blanket on the couch
Off work at one today. Hopefully by then things will be looking up..

Pen


No comments:

Post a Comment