Feel Free to Comment =]







Tuesday, June 8, 2010

SLightly OFf

Fashion Photography Pictures, Images and Photos

Do you ever have those days where you feel like you are forgetting something? Where you go over and over the things you thought needed to get done, but can't quite figure out what is it that you are forgetting? I have had the irritating feeling lingering in my mind all day. This morning I sprung painfully out of bed when I realized I had opened my eyes 48 minutes later than usual, making me late for my morning class. Throwing on whatever was closest, searching for inevitably lost keys, snatching a pair of sunglasses, slipping on sneakers, and rushing out the front door, only to get in line with the rest of the morning trafficers.

I leave for L.A. in less than a week. Overdue vaca time. You would think finding a swimsuit would be easier than it has been the past couple of weeks. I settled for ordering online, praying that it would just happen to fit perfectly. Finally receiving my victoria secret top in the mail today..didn't quite fit right..."whatever, figures". So I continued the search for bottoms today, hoping that the awkwardness from this mornings late rise had passed. Almost every store in the mall had let me down. Wrong sizes, wrong styles, wrong colors..
(sigh)
"Quit being picky Penelope and pick something!" I thought to myself after two hours of searching. How ridiculous.
Finally making up my mind, I found some right sizes. I settled for purple OP bottoms and white one with little pink flowers.
(Hmmm..sigh) Something is still lingering on in the air around me. Something just slightly off about the day.
I KNOW! I hadn't gone on a run today. Maybe running some of the yucky feeling off would help. Hurrying home, and changing into my running attire..I desperately ran out the front door hoping the jog would cure my "slightly off" mood. Half way home I had realized I started getting a side cramp. (which never happens to me)
"CRAP!.. I give up on trying to rid the waking up late curse I have put on myself for the day."
I walked the rest of the way home..scratching my arms frantically from the sweatshirt I had chosen to run in.
"Dang you Chacka."

Thank goodness tomorrow I get to sleep in. L.A. five days and counting..
Tomorrows always looking up..

Pen

No comments:

Post a Comment