Feel Free to Comment =]







Saturday, June 12, 2010

Sushi Land

 
 
"Let's go to SushiLand."
This was the happiest thing I had heard all day long,
considering for the past 12 hours I had been stuck
in medical classes, studying, and at work.
Mmm some fresh healthy Ebi, and pot stickers, and wasabi, and calamari!
Two days left until I leave for L.A. so I was
anxious to spend some time with Jazzy and Tj last night after work.
Jazzy got home around 8:30ish and unfortunantly SushiLand closed.
Ahhhhh Nooooo that bloooooowsss..
Okay new plan..
 
 
 
2 hours later!!!
Our plan B had not improved. Sitting at the house still undecided and not wanting to
settle for anything less than what we initially wanted in the first place. Our night eventually faded
into darkness after that.
Tj made plans to go with Allen to the movies. Which is cool because Allen leaves
for college soon. (but secretly I DID NOT want him to leave)
So just me and my big sister. It eventually got too late and all the good options were closed or
soon to be. We settled for a Carl's Jr. run. (sigh)
And let's just say that on the way there and back there were some "You shoulda seen it!"
and "You would've had to been there," moments. I'll let Jazzy give more details later =]
But my oh my the long stressful day turned into a long eventful night.
By the time we returned home I no longer wanted my Carl's Jr. even worse than before we
left the house. (sigh)
 
11:37 p.m. and I was in a rush to get home and get some shut eye before having to return
to work at 7 the next morning (which is my current..dreadful location). But as I was walking
to my car I see an orange sticky note stuck on my window..What the heck is that?  I thought.
 Snatching it off my window, worried that it would be a mean hateful note being the "woah is me" person
that I suposedly am. But to my surprise it was a..a sweet little happy note. Smiley face included.
Tj..awl Tj.
 
Asking if I got his note later I answered yes..regreting telling him I retrieved it only because if I would
have played dumb and pretended that I didn't ever see a note, maybe he would write another one today
and then I would secretly have two. =]
 
Gonna shoot for Sushi Land again today. Have a good day everyone!
 
Pen
 

No comments:

Post a Comment