Feel Free to Comment =]







Monday, June 7, 2010

The First of Many

What a day
 I had to drag myself out of bed only to realize that I had a pounding headache, the glimpse of joy I did have was the fact that the sun was out and shining brightly no more rain... for now (whoo hoo) Good morning to a wonderful day.

Seeing that big beautiful SUN did brighten up my day and it made me smile and think today is going to be a good day... WRONG... As I'm almost to work literally down the street some guy in a Kia Spectra came out of nowhere and almost killed me!!! I had to swerve and do all kinds of maneuvers to avoid being a tattoo of remembrance on someone’s arm. I made it out of that (barely) only to get to work 5 minutes late. As I'm sitting going through my normal routine of daily duties, I notice myself falling asleep as my boss yells my name

!@#$#@#$%^ I thought for sure I was in trouble... It turns out they wanted me to bring some papers up to the owner of the company, I sighed with relief. The walk outside was good it woke me up for sure. Once I get to the office I start walking upstairs to bring the forms only to be halted and attacked by an animal. (There I again feared my life would be in someone else’s hands)  I slowly walk away hoping it wouldn't chase me!!! Thank goodness it didn't, once again I was able to avoid being hurt. I go back to my desk after such an ordeal and start doing my work trying to avoid falling asleep again, my boss then surprises me and says "lunch is on me today you pick what you want and that's what we will have" you can imagine my excitement  no money out of my pocket whoo hoo!!!! (I chose Pizza Hut Stuffed Crust of Course)
The highlight of the rest of my day was finishing up my work early to be able to just sit and hang out and talk with all of my co-workers as the day ended... Driving home was great not a lot of traffic had the windows down letting the soft cool breeze run through my hair with the sun beaming down to keep me warm... What's in store for tomorrow I have no idea but I can't wait to tackle whatever comes my way. Today was a good Day
Jaz

No comments:

Post a Comment