Feel Free to Comment =]







Saturday, June 12, 2010

One Crazy Night

Woke up this morning at 8:30, ready to start my day, after last night’s fiasco I can only hope that today will be better... Speaking of last night Pen gave you a taste of what happen to us, believe me it was anything but fun, adventurous but not fun. But not all was bad the evening started out great got off from work early and met up with Jamal to do a little bit of exercising we walked together around the track and then I watched him run a mile while I sat on the swings, he came back just in time to watch the sun set with me.

                          The start of what I thought was going to be a great evening... Got back home everyone undecided about what we wanted for dinner because we all had a taste for one thing, SEAFOOD. As the night grew long we decided on Applebee’s but when we got there it was packed but as we were driving I got a tooth ache I thought I was going to die I was in so much pain pulsating gums I felt like my head was going to explode from all the pain I was in. So we get to Applebee’s and there's nowhere for us to park I mean come on people Applebee’s on a Friday night no game on nothing exciting on and everyone in the state of Washington decided to go (including us) By now I thought my face was going to explode, we accepted the fact that last night was just not our night we settled for fast food and Tylenol (which helped with easing the pain of my tooth) on the way home we ran into to more trouble that sent us on an emotional rollercoaster which turned out ok in the end. Jazzy went home and Jamal came over and watched movies with me until I fell asleep... Today the sun is shining it’s going to be 82 we can only enjoy the day 1 minute at a time and hope it only gets better... Sushi today can't wait!!

Jaz

1 comment:

  1. Lol I just love that we get caught up with crud.
    Spontaneous toothaches, lame fast food, and the police..ugh lol. love you jazzy

    ReplyDelete